- The online K2R support groups are intended to assist Aegis past and present
patients with their recovery. No other individuals are allowed to use these online
- Participation in the Online K2R is anonymous, without disclosure of patient name
or contact information. Therefore, the Online K2R members are not required to sign
a release of information form prior to joining the Online K2R support group, as
required by HIPAA, 42 & 45 CFR.
- K2R members are to act in good faith (i.e., without alternative motives) in their
interactions with the other K2R members. Communication between members should be
limited to topics related to the successful recovery of the K2R members, including
the provision of emotional support and advice.
- The messages on the Online K2R board are not authored by Aegis personnel and therefore
should not be considered to be clinical advice and/or treatment. Accordingly, Aegis
is not responsible for the content posted on the Online K2R board.
- The Online Support Groups content may be monitored for regulatory compliance purposes.
Also please be advised that Aegis reserves the right to limit access or exclude
any individuals from accessing the Online Support Groups.
- Any illegal activity or solicitation for products or services is prohibited. The
website administrators maintain a zero tolerance policy towards such activities,
and/or communications. Any solicitation for drugs or medications through the message
board will result in discharge from Aegis programs.
- By joining the Online Support Groups, the applicant is accepting and agreeing to
agree to all of the above TERMS OF SERVICE for the
Keys to Recovery Online Support Groups
I do not accept the above TERMS OF SERVICE